Exchange students

You are an exchange student if your university has a cooperation agreement with the Université François-Rabelais (Erasmus, CREPUQ, student exchange agreements…). Once nominated by your home university, you will spend one semester or one year at the Université François-Rabelais, and you will choose among a wide range of courses. You will remain registered in your home university and will thus pay tuition fees there. Your home university will then recognize the courses attended at Tours. Click here to view the admission procedure.

"C'est mon Tours" contest

The city hall and the university of Tours organize the contest "C'est mon Tours" for the exchange students signed up at the university for the 1st semester of the academic year 2018/2019.
Click here for more information